Monday, June 29, 2009

My Summer

Right now I am at my Grandma's house for Fourth of July and Jack's Birthday which is the 5th of July. It is our 3rd week of summer vacation and we are having a great time. 

During the first week of summer we were watching some friends for four days while their parents went away. We went to the water-park, we saw the movie Up (which me and my mom both cried through), and went to our pool which is where we do Swim Practice.

In the 2nd week we went to swim practice from 10 to 11 am and on Friday we went to swim practice from 9 to 10 and then went to the beach with some friends and I was playing in the ocean and a wave took me down and I was not aware that another huge wave was coming and it took me down under water and I was wearing my sun-glasses and I thought they were taken away by the wave, but they were still on.  And still I have sand in my hair. Anyway, we are having a fun summer and hopefully the rest of it will go well ,too.  

1 comment:

  1. You are having a very busy summer! Have fun on the 4th and with all the birthday parties!

    ReplyDelete