Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Wizard of Oz

I was in a play with the Starstruck performance of The Wizard of Oz. I made some great friends. 

They are funnier than they look.



My friends that I already knew were Maddy and Katelyn.


I have to say the lion was pretty funny!!!!


We worked really hard!!


Lots of people came to see me!!!
 
They were selling stuffed characters from it and of-course all of my friends had to have one!

This was a very good experience for me. Before I was shy and didn't talk to other people a lot. And my mom also could see the difference from me now and me then.

This didn't happen recently it happened in Jan. of 2009 and if I had a blog then I would of posted it earlier!!!!!     

3 comments:

  1. Olivia, my niece that is your same age just started a blog, you should read it. You guys could be blogging friends. http://www.katiesfunadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Olivia! I forgot to comment on your blog earlier, and now that I've come back on it's even CUTER with the butterflies and everything. I love it! Can't wait to hear more about you!

    ReplyDelete